Survey of Election Administrators (January 2–24, 2020)
Elections Canada wants to get feedback from field liaison officers (FLOs), returning officers (ROs) and assistant returning officers (AROs) who worked at the last general election.
The aim of the survey is to get a better understanding of these election administrators':
- use and comfort with technology and social media;
- understanding of the code of conduct for election administrators;
- use of Elections Canada headquarters' social media products;
- engagement with groups of interest;
- awareness of 2019 communication products; and
- needs for the next general election.
Who is conducting this survey?
This survey is being conducted by Elections Canada.
How is this survey administered?
You will receive a notice about the conduct of the survey by email and via GC Connex.
You will be asked to complete it online.
Who can complete the survey?
People who worked during the last general election as:
- ROs; and
How was my contact information found?
Elections Canada has the contact information of employees on file.
Still unsure about a survey request you received?
If you worked as an election administrator (FLO, RO or ARO) during the 43rd general election and received an email invitation from Elections Canada in January 2020, it is very likely that you were invited to participate in Elections Canada's Survey of Elections Administrators.
Contact Elections Canada at 1-800-463-6868 for more information.