The Government of Canada has implemented a series of measures to strengthen public sector management by enhancing transparency and oversight of public resources in the federal government.
These measures include the proactive disclosure of financial and human resources-related information by departments and agencies. Ready access to this information on departmental Web sites makes Canadians and Parliament better able to hold the Government and public sector officials to account.
It is now mandatory to publish on departmental Web sites the following information: travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials; contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000 (with only limited exceptions such as national security); and the reclassification of positions. Please click on the links below to see the corresponding reports from Elections Canada.
- Audit Committee remuneration expenses
- Travel and Hospitality Expenses
- Disclosure of Position Reclassifications
- Disclosure of Grants and Contributions
- Disclosure of Contracts
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences