Survey of Outreach Stakeholders (November 26 – December 31, 2019)
Elections Canada wants to get feedback from stakeholders who participated in the Inspire Democracy program about their experience during the last general election.
The aim of the survey is to get a better understanding of outreach stakeholders':
- (in-person or online) activities in the context of their agreement with Elections Canada;
- reach within outreach target groups;
- sources of information about the elections; and
- satisfaction with Elections Canada products, tools and services.
Who is conducting this survey?
This survey is being conducted by Elections Canada.
How is this survey administered?
Your contact from the Inspire Democracy team will inform you of the survey. Thus:
- Elections Canada will contact you by email.
- You will be asked to fill out the survey online.
- Some of you will also be asked for a semi-directed interview.
Who can complete this survey?
Stakeholder organizations that collaborated with Elections Canada through either a formal or informal agreement, as part of the Inspire Democracy program.
The organizations include those that represent the following priority outreach groups:
- new Canadians
- youth, including students
- Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis) electors
- electors with disabilities.
How was the contact information found?
The contact information was extracted from the Inspire Democracy stakeholders list.
Still unsure about a survey request you received?
If your organization had a formal or informal agreement with Elections Canada through the Inspire Democracy program during the 43rd general election, and you received an email invitation from Elections Canada in December 2019, it is very likely that you were invited to participate in Elections Canada's Survey of Outreach Stakeholders.
Contact Elections Canada at 1-800-463-6868 for more information.