Tools for Candidates
- Updated: Political Financing Handbook for Candidates and Official Agents [June 2021]
- How to Become a Candidate
- Candidate List of Authorized ID
- Accessibility Info Sheet for Political Parties and Candidates
- Guidelines for Candidates' Representatives
- Canvassing and Campaigning in Residential Areas and Public Places
- Guidebook: Voter Contact Registry (CRTC)
- Guidance for Candidates: Political Entities Service Centre Product Access
Submit your Candidate Electoral Campaign Return
You can submit your Candidate Electoral Campaign Return online or by mail or fax.
- Option 1: Submit your Return online through the Political Entities Service Centre (PESC) portal
- Option 2: Submit by mail to Elections Canada, 30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M6 or by fax to Political Financing, 1-888-523-9333 (toll-free)
Note: With PESC submissions please follow the on-screen steps to apply digital consent and submit the return.
When submitting by mail or fax, where signatures are required, please sign the pages by hand.
Submit your nomination
You can submit your nomination online or with a paper form.
- Option 1: Submit your nomination online through the Political Entities Service Centre (PESC) portal
- Option 2: Download the paper nomination form and submit your nomination at the returning office
Note: Once the returning officer has confirmed your nomination, you will have access to additional election documents through the PESC portal.