Tools for Electoral District Associations (EDAs)
May 31, 2023
Annual financial return due
How to submit your EDA financial return
Annual update to the Registry due
Training for EDAs
Important information for registered associations (2023)
- This module includes two presentations, EFR and PESC videos, user guides and an information sheet with useful links (by topic).
- Access this resource and other political financing training through the Virtual Training Centre (VTC) today!
- Information on the Effect of the Representation Order on Registered Associations
- Search for Electoral District Associations (database)
- Search for Nomination Contests (database)
To register as an Electoral District Association, please fill out the registration form at the link below and submit it to Elections Canada.
Political Financing Resources
How to submit your EDA financial returns
You can submit a financial return for your registered associations online or by mail or fax.
Submit your return online through the Political Entities Service Centre (PESC) portal.
Submit your return by mail to Elections Canada, 30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 0M6 or by fax to Political Financing, at 1-888-523-9333 (toll-free).
Note: With PESC submissions please follow the on-screen steps to apply digital consent and submit the return.
When submitting your return by mail or fax, where signatures are required, please sign the pages by hand.
How to submit your annual update to the Registry
30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 0M6
Note: The annual update to the Registry cannot be submitted through PESC.
Political Entities Service Centre Portal
Political Entities Support Network
1-800-486-6563 TTY: 1-800-361-8935
For portal and election support: email@example.com
For political financing questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time)