Tools for Candidates
- Updated: Political Financing Handbook for Candidates and Official Agents [June 2021]
- How to Become a Candidate
- Candidate List of Authorized ID
- Campaign guidance for canvassing during COVID-19
- Accessibility Info Sheet for Political Parties and Candidates
- Guidelines for Candidates' Representatives
- Canvassing and Campaigning in Residential Areas and Public Places
- Guidebook: Voter Contact Registry (CRTC)
- Guidance for Candidates: Political Entities Service Centre Product Access
Submit your Candidate Electoral Campaign Return
You can submit your Candidate Electoral Campaign Return online or by mail or fax.
- Option 1: Submit your Return online through the Political Entities Service Centre (PESC) portal
- Option 2: Submit by mail to Elections Canada, 30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M6 or by fax to Political Financing, 1-888-523-9333 (toll-free) 1-819-939-1803
Note: With PESC submissions please follow the on-screen steps to apply digital consent and submit the return.
When submitting by mail or fax, where signatures are required, please sign the pages by hand.