Tools for Candidates
- How to Become a Candidate
- Candidate List of Authorized ID
- Campaign guidance for canvassing during COVID-19
- Accessibility Info Sheet for Political Parties and Candidates
- Guidelines for Candidates' Representatives
- Canvassing and Campaigning in Residential Areas and Public Places
- Guidebook: Voter Contact Registry (CRTC)
- Guidance for Candidates: Political Entities Service Centre Product Access
Submit your nomination
You can submit your nomination online or with a paper form.
- Option 1: Submit your nomination online through the Political Entities Service Centre (PESC) portal
- Option 2: Download the paper nomination form and submit your nomination at the returning office
Note: Once the returning officer has confirmed your nomination, you will have access to additional election documents through the PESC portal.