Final Election Expenses Limits Now Available
Limits apply to registered political parties and candidates in the federal election
Gatineau, Saturday, October 12, 2019
- The Chief Electoral Officer has released the final election expenses limits for political parties and candidates in the October 21 federal election.
- View the final election expenses limits for political parties
- View the final election expenses limits for candidates for each electoral district
- The final election expenses limits are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- Expenses limits are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.