Voter Information Cards Are in the Mail
Registered electors in Nanaimo–Ladysmith
should receive their card by Thursday, April 18
Gatineau, Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Elections Canada is mailing a personalized voter information card to each registered elector in Nanaimo–Ladysmith (British Columbia). The card tells electors when and where to vote and whether their polling place is wheelchair-accessible.
- Electors in Nanaimo–Ladysmith who do not receive a card by Thursday, April 18, or whose card shows the wrong address, can update their address online. They can also register at the Elections Canada office in Nanaimo–Ladysmith or at the polls just before they vote.
- Electors should contact the Elections Canada office in Nanaimo–Ladysmith if:
- The name listed on their card is incorrect, and they cannot go online to update their information;
- They receive a card for a deceased or unknown person at their address.
- The voter information card cannot be used as proof of identity or address at the polls. View the list of accepted ID documents.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.