open Secondary menu

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Do you provide funding or bilateral technical assistance?

No. Elections Canada does not have any grant and contribution programs. Any funding requests should be directed to Global Affairs Canada or other international organizations. Those interested in training on electoral processes should contact BRIDGE.

How can I participate as an observer in an international electoral observation mission?

Elections Canada does not coordinate electoral observation missions. Individuals interested in participating in such missions should register with the appropriate non-profit organizations and be added to their roster of Canadian and international electoral experts.

I would like representatives from Elections Canada to observe elections occurring in my country. Is this possible?

Elections Canada only considers invitations from electoral management bodies that organize visitor programs with a focus on specific learning and best practices in the area of the administration of the electoral process.

Do you have internships I can participate in?

The International Affairs Division does not have an internship program or hire interns directly. If you are looking to work at Elections Canada, please consult the Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) and/or Government of Canada Jobs.