The ACE Electoral Knowledge Network
The ACE Electoral Knowledge Network promotes credible and transparent electoral processes with an emphasis on sustainability, professionalism and trust. ACE offers a wide range of services related to electoral knowledge, assistance and capacity development. It is a collaborative effort of ten organizations:
- Elections Canada
- Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA)
- Federal Electoral Institute of Mexico (IFE)
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
- International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA)
- United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN-DESA)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Electoral Assistance Division (UNEAD)
- European Commission (ex-officio member)
- The Carter Center
The ACE website is an online knowledge repository that provides comprehensive information and customized advice on electoral processes.
Elections Canada hosted the launch of the ACE Electoral Knowledge Network in May 2006, in Ottawa.